How SEO has increased the Revenue of a newly established Dental Practice by 3,000%
According to Google My Business, only more than 200 people have searched or found Dr. Keith’s Dental Clinic on Google back in August of 2018. With the help of SEO, they are now averaging 2,800 – 3,400 monthly searches in Google. Interestingly, the approximately 1,500 % increase has put the website on top of Google’s organic listing and increased the clinic’s monthly revenue from $600 per month to more than $19,000 as of November 2020. That’s more than a 3000% increase in revenue. Thus, landing on a search engine’s first page positively impacted the clinic’s business.
The Early Stages of Dental Clinic in the Virtual World
Back in the days, the Dental Clinic has recognized the need to cope with the process of 21st-century modernization by adapting to the demands and challenges of a technologically inclined and advanced society. Besides, being known online and having a substantial presence in search engine platforms is necessary for the clinic’s media publicity. Hence, online promotion attracts people’s attention, which is essential in promoting Dr. Keith’s Dental Clinic’s services.
Subsequently, we commenced developing the dental clinic’s website after the first month of its opening in March 2018. However, the existence of the website has brought numerous problems. For one, the website did not get so much traffic due to its low visibility in Google. It means that only a few people find the website in search engines, and some handful are visiting our site. As a result, the low online publicity did not increase the clinic’s profit.
In light of this emerging problem, we decided to employ online strategies to boost the dental clinic’s online presence and eventually increase its revenue.
Cementing the Presence of Dental Clinic Online
We have applied Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to boost the dental clinic’s online presence. To do so, we have set targets and goals and conducted a competitive analysis to monitor its progress and development.
Targets and Goals serve as indicators of what the website aims to achieve. SEO Competitive Analysis covers researching important keywords, links, and contents we have included in our dental clinic’s website. It also involves studying other companies/entities’ SEO strategies to reverse-engineer and adopt the most effective SEO mechanisms.
We have observed Keyword Research, On-Page Optimization, Technical Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, and Reporting for the SEO campaign.
- In optimization, we first conducted Keyword Research. This step deals with finding the right keywords by looking at what people search for and evaluating how these search queries fit the dental clinic’s website contents.
- When we were done researching keywords, On-Page Optimization followed through. On-Page Optimization aims to tell search engines like Google and readers that the dental clinic website contains all they look for about dental services.
- After ensuring the existence of relevant content on the website, the next step is Technical Optimization. It talks about various images in the website and Site Speed Optimization or the dental clinic’s website’s technical performance.
- After Technical Optimization, Off-Page Optimization happens next. Off-Page Optimization ensures that other websites would link back to the dental clinic’s website; Off-Page Optimization involves social media and social bookmarking.
- The last step is Reporting. The Reporting aspect attempts to show how the campaign is doing by showcasing its performance using a spreadsheet. Through Reporting, we are ensured that all of the website’s undertakings are closely monitored.
Reaping the Fruits of Hardwork Online
The difference between people who found the dental clinic on Google in August of 2018 and those in November of 2020 manifests a search visibility improvement with a 1,528.44% increase in web traffic. This percentage increase undoubtedly helps Dr. Keith’s Dental Clinic in promoting its offered services. With the significant growth in web traffic, we can say that investing in SEO could increase revenue and ROI. The positive change in web traffic automatically translated to profit growth, from $600 revenue in August of 2018 to $19,000 profit as of November of 2020 amidst pandemic. We have seen a revenue increase of at least 3,000%. With all the above-mentioned SEO mechanisms and techniques, Dr. Keith’s Dental Clinic has made it to Google’s first page, being a top gunner on the search engine’s organic listing, and has earned a massive increase in profit.
The employed SEO strategies have undoubtedly boosted the web traffic of the dental clinic’s website and its income. Furthermore, because of the dental clinic’s already cemented online visibility, the onslaught of the COVID19 pandemic did not stop the dental clinic from operating while following a countermeasure against the spread of COVID19. Undeniably, its continued operation amidst the health crisis can be attributed partly to its search visibility. It manifests that having a substantial online presence through having well-optimized websites can help businesses cope with the pandemic’s effects.
Real Testimonials Below
The following is a small collection of unedited testimonials from clients we’ve worked with.
Let's have a chat
Click below to schedule a free strategy session via Zoom with us. You’re under no
obligation at all, it’s just a casual chat.